Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 9th Element Fluorine
Transcript of The 9th Element Fluorine
•Added to municipal water supplies
•Teflon Fun fact Fluorine is also called the gas of Lucifer Fun Fact Fluorine costs $1.90 per gram Fun fact When it was first discovered (G.A.) It was used as a flux Fun Fact Fluorine is the only element that reacts with Xenon Properties/Characteristics Phase at room temp. Gas Boiling point -188.12 C o Melting Point -219.62 C o Texture none Color Green-yellow Odor Smells of ozone Occurs withing SOME fluorite crystals Reacts with most reactive element other highly corrosive, poisonous, gaseous halogen element