Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Seaworld: The true
Transcript of Seaworld: The true
San Diego, CA
San Antonio, TX
What Animals Do They Have?
Controversies About the Animals
SeaWorld: The Truth
What and Where?
What They Have Done
SeaWorld® opened in 1964, founded by George Millay, Milt Shedd, Ken Norris and David DeMott. Originally planned as an underwater restaurant, the concept grew into a marine zoological park on 21 acres along the shore of Mission Bay in San Diego. With an initial investment of $1.5 million, 45 employees, several dolphins, sea lions, and two saltwater aquariums, SeaWorld drew more than 400,000 visitors its first year.
four stories high
50 feet deep
1.5 acres of surface area
Blue World Project