Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MCH Data Connect
Transcript of MCH Data Connect
Cool. How do I use it?
What is MCH Data Connect?
It's a comprehensive catalog of data sources and databases relevant to maternal-child health.
Three Ways to Search
...or just Google it.
of Data Source
Health Exposures and Risk Factors
Healthcare Policy and Access
U.S. City / County
Environment / Environmental Health
Injury, Violence, and Safety
Pregnancy and Birth
Sexual and Reproductive Health
Once you've chosen your data source...
You've made it!
Are there any features you would really like to see in MCH Data Connect?
What challenges have you faced in regards to finding datasets / databases? Could MCH Data Connect help in any way?
Any other questions?
We Need You!
MCH Data Connect relies on students and researchers like you to help us out!
If you ever see anything wrong, think a resource should be added, or have suggestions, email us.