Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of identity
Monday, June 11
unit eq: what is a personal narrative and how can it make meaning of our life experiences?
lesson eq: how can a moral of a story teach us a lesson about the impact that external factors can have on our identities?
moral of a story
The cat who thought she was a dog and the dog who thought he was a cat
Choose the option that you'd prefer and explain your reasoning. Would you rather...
a) Spend your life never knowing what you look like, or...
b) Know what you look like and be unhappy with what you see
A lesson in living
The part of a story that sends us a message about life
Common morals: "Don't judge a book by its cover" or "Honesty is the best policy"
Follow along and be prepared to discuss the moral of this story.