Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Varayti at Varyasyon ng Wika
Maria Gloria Nadaon 9 December 2012
Transcript of Varayti at Varyasyon ng Wika
style of the original. A translation must give the words
of the original. A translation must give the ideas
of the original. A translation should read like an
original work. A translation should read like
a translation Mr. Michael Anthony Nada Teorya sa Pagsasalin A translation should possess the style of the translator. A translation should read as a contemporary of the original. A translation should read as a contemporary of the translator. A translation may add to or omit from the original. A translation may never add to or omit from the original. A translation of verse should
be in verse. A translation of verse should
be in prose.