Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Climate Change in the Pacific NW
Transcript of Climate Change in the Pacific NW
NOAA Education Grant
Mountains, Glaciers, Forests and Freshwater...
and more recently...
Toxic algae blooms:
Forward or Reverse? http://tinyurl.com/pgcf9e3
Mapping the Snout http://tinyurl.com/obr92h4
From Mt. Rainier to the Pacific Coast:
Fostering Resilient Climate Leaders, Communities and Coastal Ecosystems
Estuaries and Erosion...
Losing Paradise article:
Real time Stream Flow Data: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/rt
Stories of hope...
Chehalis River Discovery Trail
Ohop Creek Restoration
Plant for the Planet - 20,000
Sea level rise.....
Coastal Snapshots: http://coast.noaa.gov/snapshots/
NOAA's Water Level Station at Toke Point:
Coastal Blue Carbon:
Pick a DOT: Do One Thing!!!
Urban Environments and Flooding
Flood maps: http://www.climatecentral.org/
Impact of Climate Change on Chinook Salmon (Lesson Plan grades 5-8)
Climate Change, Wildlife and Wetlands
"Tweets From the Sea"...
From the River..
From the Estuary...