Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Limestone
The journey of the versatile material!
What is Limestone and its uses!
Where is it found today and when was it formed.
What is Quarrying
limestone is calcium carbonate CaCO3. Limestone is known as an essential material for building not only Britain's infrastructure, but the Worlds infrastructure.
limestone is formed over millions of years of intense pressure. it is made up of small marine life. Limestone is found all over the UK but mostly in England and Wales.
Quarrying is a process of collecting materials whilst making explosions
By Brad Pitt and Daniel Radcliffe
Dan Radcliffe has done the typing and Brad Pitt has done the research.