Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
REST End Points
Transcript of REST End Points
Database has a spatial object (but it also has other types)
This is a GIS
How the view or tables becomes a REST
ESRI REST* End Points with GIS
*Representational state transfer
System administrators make views or tables accessible to spatial infrastructure
Publish Map Document
ESRI REST is used by RESTful applications
That is all folks.
Connect to database
Query tables/views and
make a map
ESRI REST, WMS, WFS
(Data integration with minimal impact to the system)
Navigate to the data
Select Add from web