Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Employee Onboarding
It is a strategic orientation that begins before an employee's start date and continues for about six (6) to nine (9) months. What Is Employee Onboarding? Onboarding Focuses on the Following; Orientation v. Onboarding To welcome, support and recognize new employees to an organization.
Acquaint employees with the organizational structure, strategies, goals, policies and culture.
This provides opportunities to support the appointed employees in their roles, that best prepare them to achieve the objectives and goals of their respective positions. A strong employer welcome,
Confirmation of the employee's correct choice in a job,
Long term relationship building. Process Phases and Key Activities