Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of perfume
so many people in days like to buy perfumes/colones.
Example when a new fragrance comes out they go and buy it only because it attracts their smell or for no reason. Adriana Lopez engineering ??? start what are perfumes???? what does it mean!! Thousands of years old - the word "perfume" comes from the Latin perfume "through smoke".One of the oldest uses of perfumes comes form the burning of incense and aromatic herbs used in religious services, often the aromatic gums, frankincense and myrrh, gathered from trees. who invented perfumes? perfumes are!! ohh o.o about 4,000 years ago ThE puRp0Se of tHe InVeNtIon??! The purpose of inventing perfume was to
enhance love making to attract mens /
women's , and a sharpen mind. Also to
decrease (eliminate) bad smell. how is it work? It comes in a bottle remove the top
and spray it on the spot you want it. http://perfume.history/inventor.com