Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Winning the Race - Reusable Business Template
Transcript of Copy of Winning the Race - Reusable Business Template
YOUR TEXT HERE
THANK YOU FOR
Pulling through with flying colors!
Have you decided?
Is it going to be some academic or clinical career?
Scholarships? Research positions? internships?
It's about time to decide!
Academic? Then let's explore your options.
1-Student summer courses:
* School of Life Sciences- Lausanne, Switzerland.
International Summer Research Program.
* Vanderbilt International Summer Research Academy.
* Europe? Sweden, UK, Netherlands, Norway, Germany, France,..etc.
* Asia? Japan and South Korea
* USA, Fulbright?
Student Research Program (SRP),
Uppsala Master Program:
Others: University Approach
3-Letter of Recommendations
Lab and research experience:
1- Previously mentioned student courses.
2- DNA/ Genetics Unit At Alkasr Al-ainy.
3- Student Research Unit-MNF.
4- Nile Center for Experimental Research (NCER): https://www.facebook.com/nceregypt
Scientific research basic knowledge:
1- Student Research Unit-MNF.
2- Online courses.
1- For that I strongly recommend Athar Eysa who I've worked with for two years for your program. (LOR example)
2- The subject was studied thoroughly, the results of the studies were published.
3- I want to be a PhD student, may be.
4- I maybe able to become a PhD student.
Improvement on track:
2- US embassy
3- Videos and youtube channels
ILETS or TOEFL iBT?
- BBC Learning English
- Daily English conversation
- Cambrdige grammar book
is useful, too!
Websites for building CV: