Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Integers
An integer is any whole number . It can be positive,
negative, or neutral like
When your adding integers that have the same signs you add up the numbers, but when they have different signs you subtract the integers.
When your subtracting integers that have the same signs you subtract the numbers, but when they have different sign you add
By: Noah Kim
When your multiplying integers that have the same or different signs you multiply, and if it has a negative number then the answer will always have a negative sign.
Knowing how to use integers is important because you use them in your everyday life. You use it when your shopping, when your in your house, and even with friends.
Thank you for listening, and I hope you learned a lot from this presentation about integers. After reading this presentation, use this valuable information for some of the example listed below.
-9 + -8 = -17
5 + 10 = 15
-3 + -7 = -10
-5 + 7 = 2
10 + -9 = 1
-3 + 7 = 4
Number lines are are used to make a
visual picture of where the numbers are.
Absolute value is used to tell how far a number is from zero. It can be negative or positive
-9 - (-5) = -4
-4 - (- 2) = -2
-12 - (- 8) = -4
-7 - 5 = -12
13 - (-8) = -5
-9 - 1 = -10
When your dividing integers that have the same or different signs if it has a negative number then the answer will always have a negative sign.
-6 x 7 = -42
9 x (-3) = -27
-2 x (-3) = -6
-10 x (-8) = -80
-7 x (-3) = -21
- 12 x (-12) = -144
-8 / (-4) = -4
-20 / (-10) = -10
-9 / (-1) = -9
-24 / 6 = -4
8 / -2 = -4
-18 / 9 = -2
Knowing how to use integers is Important
1. When your at the grocery store and you need to add up the price of what you bought, but there is a discount You need to subtract money from the total price.
2. When you owe someone money because of something that happened that would cause you to do that.
3. When your at home and you eat an extra cookie for your brother, then you owe him one of yours the next time you get a cookie.
4. When your playing sport that involve numbers and you need to add, subtract, multiply, or divide something.