Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Clay and Biomass
Transcript of Clay and Biomass
Clay is small pieces of weathered rock that is mined then cleaned and turned into clay products.
Products made up of clay include bricks, wall and floor tiles, medicine, pottery,and more.
Reason clay's non-renewable
It takes to long to form but has no major effects on the environment.
Biomass' process to energy
Clay's process to products
Biomass creates electricity to power many different things including lights, computers, toasters,
Biomass is burned to heat water, turning a steam turbine to create energy.
By Gabe Jauch, Zack Schulte, and Luke Welsh