Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mesopotamian Government and Law
Transcript of Mesopotamian Government and Law
- Sumerians developed the first form of democracy (due to elections of kings and governors).
- Assyrians developed a kind of dictatorship and military occupation.
- Social Impact With Innovations Mesopotamian Government and Law Comparisons Sumer Babylonia Assyria Chaldea -They made unwritten laws
- Gilgamesh ruled as king. - Hammurabi ruled as king and made the first written laws. -Was ruled by a dictatorship
-Ashurnasirpal oppressed his people and used military occupation to keep order. -Was no longer ruled by a dictator
- No longer under military occupation The End This video has no relevance to the project.