Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mesopotamian Government and Law
Transcript of Mesopotamian Government and Law
- Sumerians developed the first form of democracy (due to elections of kings and governors).
- Assyrians developed a kind of dictatorship and military occupation.
- Social Impact With Innovations Mesopotamian Government and Law Comparisons Sumer Babylonia Assyria Chaldea -They made unwritten laws
- Gilgamesh ruled as king. - Hammurabi ruled as king and made the first written laws. -Was ruled by a dictatorship
-Ashurnasirpal oppressed his people and used military occupation to keep order. -Was no longer ruled by a dictator
- No longer under military occupation The End This video has no relevance to the project.