Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Inspire Your Day
Transcript of Inspire Your Day
Work on presentation
In our presentation we as a group decieded to do a prezi.
We choose to put kind notes in people's locker. We know that by putting kind notes in the lockers that it can put a positive influence on the school.
Come up with a plan of what to do for the school. (In this case we chose to put nice little notes in peoples lockers)
Collect all the materials you might need to use during your project.
Conclude your project.
After our long project we finally conclude our project and put positive notes in the lockers.
Start doing the main part of your project.
Why we wanted to do this project
We choose to put positive notes in the lockers in the school. We want to make our school a better positive place to be! We wanted to make kids feel like they are safe and welcome
There are many steps to this idea of putting positive notes in the lockers
We have learned that positivity can come from a simple note./