Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sea turtles
Hawksbill Sea turtle
Lauren Nardi 6th grade
pd 6 days 3 and 4
A quick description
The Hawksbill sea turtle grows to lengths of 3.5 feet long and weigh even more than 150 pounds. They are called the Hawksbill because of the way their mouths are shaped like beaks.
Why are they endangered?
Where the Hawksbill can be found
They are endangered because of their shells and flesh. They also get trapped in fishing nets but their major problem is habitat loss.
How are we Helping?
We are helping by making "turtle friendly" fishing
gear. We also work around the world to establish marine protected areas. Another thing we do is track them with satellites by putting trackers in their shells.
The Web pages I used