Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Salesforce - Workflow Tips and Tricks
Transcript of Salesforce - Workflow Tips and Tricks
Lead / Opportunity Grading
Configuration based triggers:
Field Updates - update fields when triggered
Email Alerts - send an email notification
Task Creation - task creation on events triggered
Outbound Message - making a web service call
Real Life Example: Lead Grading
15 Fields used to get one grade
1 formula fields used
1 Workflow rule with 2 field updates
Combining workflows with formulas
Workflow rules - configuration based trigger
Formulas - powerful with compilation limits
Combine the two = Salesforce magic
15 Fields Used
9 General Ed Sciences
3 Nursing Specific Sciences
2 Number Fields
1 Formula Fields
1 Formula to total and Grade
1 Workflow Rule
1 Workflow rule
2 Field Updates
For this example we created 12 check box fields and 2 number fields.
& field update
Warning: the following can look scary: