Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Kindergarten - ck
Transcript of Copy of Kindergarten - ck
I love buddy letters, yes I do.
Letters stand together, there are two.
Since they are best friends, they like to play;
and make a different sound that we can say.
c+k = /k/
Rule 1: Never start a word with "ck"
Rule 2: If it takes two letters to make the vowel
sound, use "k". Ex. bike, book, fork
Rule 3: If it takes one letter to make the vowel
sound, use "ck". Ex. sick, lock, duck pick Nick tick tock rock dock mock sock stock sock lock Who is Nick?
flock buck tuck truck trick Rick rock tock tick trick Vick wick Rick got in the truck. The buck had no luck! Did Vick play a trick on you?