Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hamlet and Ophelia
Transcript of Hamlet and Ophelia
Lilac meaning first love
Willow meaning sadness
Cyclamen meaning goodbye
Hamlet is giving a bouquet to Ophelia.
Hibiscus for her delicate beauty
Forget-Me-Not to remember Hamlet forever
Hamlet is giving Ophelia a bouquet with five specific flowers in it.
Each flower has its own meaning to Ophelia from Hamlet.
Hamlet gives her a Lilac to represent her being his first love.
A Hibiscus for Ophelia's delicate beauty, and willow for his sadness to her changing.
Along with those Hamlet gives her Forget-Me-Not flowers to remember him forever.
Lastly, a Cyclamen for his goodbye.