Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
From Handshake to Dot.com
Transcript of From Handshake to Dot.com
Corporate Loyalty Strategies to use with
Gen X and Gen Y
in the workplace Media used in today’s workplace
Influence on the workplace
Social Media Business Communications Job search
Dress code Business Etiquette Some statistics
Generational groups in today’s workplace
Generation Y Demographic Changes Presented by the Sylvia Thomasson Group
Pasco-Hernando Community College
Lake Sumter State College
College of Central Florida From Handshake to dot.com Demographic changes in the workplace in recent decades
How to deal with Gen X and Gen Y in the workplace Overview From Handshake to Dot.com Business Communications Business Etiquette Demographic
Changes …. and now enjoy a peak into the course……. An exciting open-access web-based course for: