Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Raising pet snakes
Transcript of Copy of Raising pet snakes
Thank you for your attention!
The best kinds of snakes to have for pets are corn snakes, king snakes and ball pythons.
Their taks should be kept around 80-100 degreees.
Snakes eat mice
The snakes sold at pet stores are completely harmless.
The Best Kinds of Snakes
They should have ample room to move around freely in their tank.
They should have a dish of water in the tank.
When they are about to shed, you must mist the tank
The mice usually come frozen and you thaw the by running them under warm water.