Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GENETICS
M: In your seat
V: Level of 0
P: With your best ability write out your family tree, on a seperate piece of paper for hair color.
Phenotype Vs. Genotype.
The organisms appearance. For example the yellow pea.
Both inherited alleles together. For example the yellow pea has a genotype of:
Read through the article on punnet squares and complete..
Different forms of a gene (usually dominant or recessive.)
Examples- Blue & Brown eyes.
One set of instructions for an inherited trait (eye color)