Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Baubles By Maclyn - Advent Calendar Dec 1st through Dec 25th
Transcript of Baubles By Maclyn - Advent Calendar Dec 1st through Dec 25th
to a Pandora, Reflection,
Chamila or Haila Bead lovers
bracelet? Order a custom name!
Names up to 9 letters.
ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th
for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
$49 each Personalized Family Tree Pendants
(1 to 4 Stone) Sterling silver pendant. Up to four names and four birthstones included. Font as shown. Pendant is 1 3/8" high and 1" wide. Order of names and stones may be changed due to space constraints.
ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
$113.00–$142.00 (1 to 4 Stone) Sterling silver pendant with synthetic birthstones. Four names and four birthstones included. Font as shown. Great for a mom or grandma.
ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
$86.00 – $115.00 Oval Family Tree Pendant Circle Personalized Family Tree Pendant (1 to 4 Stone) Sterling silver pendant with synthetic birthstones. Four names and four birthstones included. Font will be as shown. 1" diameter. Great for a mom or grandma. ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY.
$62.00 to $92.00 Open Circle Personalized
Family Pendant 1 2 Merry Christmas Join all the Baubles Babes as we count down to Christmas in true Holiday Advent Calendar style – or we could have said fashion – but as you’ll soon find out as you play in this interactive gift idea presentation – we’ve got both style and fashion covered! The Christmas Can-Can A little holiday humor for you from Straight No Chaser
© 2009 WMG 3 Personalized
Pendants Great gift for moms of all ages!
Add a chain and a bauble or two and viola- instant Christmas success.
ORDER BY DECEMBER 10th for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY.
$40 each 4 Christmas
SPECIAL Fingerprints Love fingerprints on your walls? Preserve precious fingerprints where they belong- forever on your heart, or close to it with these custom made fingerprint necklaces in sterling silver. ORDER BY DECEMBER 14th for CHRISTMAS DELIVERY. (Yes we do need you to bring in the kiddies WITH their fingers).
$75 each 5 Stack Rings Stack Rings are a girls answer to wearable Legos! Available in every birthstone and then some. Like some of our favorite customers tell us- with so many options, you'll wish you had more fingers!
$20 – $350 each (Average ring $45) Many more styles
to choose from! 6 Holiday Stress? Shop at Baubles by Maclyn-
not only great gifts-
BEST WRAPPING EVER! 7 Karisma
Inserts Karisma is a Sterling Silver and Swarovski Crystal line of jewelry in which each core piece –
necklace, earrings, ring or bracelet
has a center that can be interchanged
with magnetic inserts. 9 Great Aunt Theresa’s Cookies When I was a little girl my Great Aunt Theresa would bake the most wonderful goodies. One of my favorites was these powdered sugar cookies – which I would get to enjoy in my special step stool chair while having a tiny bit of 7-up that was served in a larger shot glass (which I thought was just my special glass)….ahhh if I close my eyes I can see my tiny white rimmed lips and powered laden shirt… Prep Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 3 dozen cookies
•Melt butter in saucepan over medium high heat then add chopped pecans. Continue cooking and stirring until butter melts and starts to turn brown (around 3 minutes). Butter will get foamy as it cooks so gently stir to prevent the nuts from burning. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Refrigerate until mixture is cooled (approximately 20 – 30 minutes)(Make Sure Butter Nut Mixture is COOL or cookies will flatten out when they bake).
•Heat oven to 350°F. Combine cooled browned butter pecan mixture and granulated sugar in large bowl. With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until mixed well. Add vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Reduce speed and gradually add flour and mix on low until dough forms. If dough seems too wet, add an extra tablespoon or two of flour.
•Roll dough into 1 1/2-inch size balls. Place balls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn slightly golden brown but don’t overcook or they will be dry.
•Remove cookies from cookie sheet to a cooling rack. Cool for a minute or two. Place powdered sugar in a bowl and roll the warm cookies in the powdered sugar. Set cookies aside to cool and then roll once more in powdered sugar. Ingredients:
• 2 sticks of butter
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1 T. vanilla
• 1 t. ground cinnamon
• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
(if dough seems too wet add an extra T. or 2)
• 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
• 1 cup powdered sugar 10 Hostess Gifts or Party Accessories $15 each 8 Don’t we all just want Chinese on Christmas Eve? "A Christmas Story" Chinese Restaurant Scene 11 12 Blessing Bracelet Sterling Silver and Stretchy Bracelets with Swarovski Pearls or genuine stones. This is a blessing bracelet, Whenever you wear it acknowledge one blessing in your life for each pearl on the bracelet. Each time you are drawn to the bracelet, think of 4 people or things you can be grateful for: your children, a flower, your dog, a perfect cup of coffee, a roof over your head- just find something. The more you wear the bracelet and the more blessings you find, the more you will be blessed. In one year, if followed, you will be aware of a profound change in your life.
$38 each Teacher Gifts Christmas Special
$20 each Glass Roll On Bracelets 13 Butterfly Wing Jewelry A small artisan group in Peru gathers
expired butterflies from the forest floor
and creates amazing jewelry using their wings.
Stunning! 14 Jewelry Organizers Large selection of the best and certainly the prettiest jewelry organizers ever.
Many colors and styles to choose from,
stop in the store early for the best selection.
$38-$45 each. 15 Bread Dough Ornaments Childhood Flashback Bread Dough:
2 cups of flour
1/2 cup of salt
All pieces are then put on a pan that is covered with aluminum foil and baked in a 300 degree oven for about 3 hours. Be sure to turn the pieces over when they are about half way done to ensure that the bottom cooks all the way. Be sure to have lots of cookie cutters and other fun utensils available for the creation of the masterpieces. And the paints for after the cooling process. Remember shrinky dinks and latch hook rug pillows?
How about Bread Dough Ornaments?
Come on – we all made ‘em…
Here’s the recipe- so you can make them with your kiddos! 16 Giving is a good thing ALL year round,
but its really at the forefront of
holiday tradition. The Giving Key is a
perfect “gift” this season. Come to
our store and browse the selection
of keys. Choose one with a word
that “speaks” to you. Wear it until you
come across someone who embodies
that word or who needs the word and “give” them
your necklace. They in turn do the same and on and on it goes.
Even better- the woman who owns this company only employs the homeless to make the pieces. It’s a Give- Give!
(Unavailable online, please stop in the store to make a purchase) 17 Stocking Stuffers 18 Even Santa Shops
at Baubles by Maclyn 19 These beautiful Sterling Silver
and Swarovski Crystal bracelets
are hand crocheted by a local artist.
Each takes several hours to create and is perfect
for the gal on your list who has everything!
$200 each Giving Keys Roll On Bracelets Silicone Bling Watches
$15 each Reversible Charm Bracelets or Necklaces $18-24 each 20 Welcome Christmas– Yahoo Doray!
(Whats a Doray?) How The Grinch Stole Christmas -
Welcome Christmas 1966 featuring The Who Village Choir. 21 SPICED MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE 1. Finely chop the chocolate with a serrated knife.
2. In a heavy saucepan, scald the milk and cream over medium high until bubbles form around the outside of the pan.
3. Add the chopped chocolate and salt; stir with a whisk over medium heat until chocolate is dissolved and the milk is frothy.
4. Add the chile powders and stir until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
5. Transfer to small cups and if you can, serve with the warm churros for dipping. 3 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
3 disks Mexican Chocolate, 8 scored pieces each (in the mexican food aisle of the grocer)
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon ancho chile powder (or regular chile powder)
pinch of chipotle powder (or cayenne pepper)
22 Can't decide?
Let Her Pick!
Available in any
denomination. 23 There’s not much better than a gift from Baubles by Maclyn, but the gift of shopping AT Baubles by Maclyn sure makes many babes smile! Peppermint Foot Cream I don’t know about you- but nearing the end
of the busy holiday season-
these retail ragged tootsies could use some TLC---
1. Melt the butter and the oils together over low heat on the stove, or in a double boiler, until just melted.
2. Mix well, remove from heat (allow to cool a bit), and stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Whip by using a stick blender or hand mixer. Then pour into storage container (i.e. recycled lotion jar or glass mason jar).
4. Allow to cool and harden completely for 24 hours (up to 48 hours). You may speed up this process by placing the cream in the refrigerator. Note: For a thicker cream, double the amount of cocoa butter or add 0.25 ounces of beeswax. Ingredients
-0.5 ounces cocoa butter
-2 ounces Shea butter
-1 ounce coconut oil
-0.25 ounces avocado oil
-1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
-1/4 teaspoon tea tree oil
-1/4 teaspoon essential oils of peppermint
-10 drops essential oils of lavender
24 OPEN Christmas Eve
9am- 2pm HURRY (nuff said) 25 Merry Christmas from all of us – to all of you!