Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Largemouth Bass Fishing
Transcript of Largemouth Bass Fishing
Waiting for water to warm up
Crankbaits, Texas rigs, Carolina rigs, jigs Spawn Bass in shallows protecting young
Starts when water temp reaches about 60 degrees Fahrenheit
Best time for catching bass
Jerkbaits, plastic worms, spinnerbaits, shallow and lipless crankbaits Post-Spawn Conditions largely the same as prespawn
Same lures work
Bass in same locations Late Spring In shallows early morning
Deeper during daytime
Spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, lipless crankbaits Crankbait Shallow Crankbait Lipless Crankbait Jerkbait Texas Rig Carolina Rig Jig Plastic Worm Spinnerbait Buzzbait Springtime Colors White
Browns Shad Red Crayfish White/Chartreuse Brown White Works Cited
Staples, Bonita. Seasonal Lure Selection. n.d. 28 March 2013. <http://www.bassresource.com/beginner/seasonal_lure_selection.html>.