Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forensics Investigator/Examiner
A Forensics Examiner:
also known as forensic s
cience technicians or crime scene investigators,
-analyze physical evidence and provide scientific conclusions for the justice system.
is a Medical Examiner’s assistant who takes all the phone calls at the Medical Examiner’s office, determining jurisdiction of a case, investigating each case, preparing a comprehensive case report, removing and transporting human remains, preparing necessary paper work, telling families of death and getting medical records and personal effects of the people who have died.
The Ultimate Partner in Crime
Agencies: CSI, FBI, NCIS, PCI
YOU CAN EARN A DEGREE IN
(depending where you work.)
What you will do...
-take photographs of a crime scene
-help Medical Examiner perform Autopsies
-decipher the weapon used ina crime,
-and tell you findings at court.