Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Why philosophy?
Google Senior Vice President, Business Operations Patrick Pichette
Google Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Paul Welty
Founder & CEO, Synaxsis Jennifer Hyman
Graduate student Terry Nous
Entrepreneur James Muyskens
President, Queens College Thinking about thinking Asking better questions Conceptual framing & understanding Friends & Enemies Key relationships War Objective of the "War on Terror"
and its possible outcomes
(political ontology) Morality What is moral reasoning? How and why did it evolve? What is the relation between morality and
(ethics and aesthetics) How does the visualization of information
affect learning and understanding? What kinds of relationships are involved in learning and understanding? What capabilities are needed for that? The role of conceptual blending Conceptual mapping