Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
04.08 Polynomial Identities and Proofs
Transcript of 04.08 Polynomial Identities and Proofs
To prove that it reall does work, we're going to throw some numbers in! lets do x=7 y=8
First plug it in
Lets begin by solving the side that is not simplified!
Use the distributive property
I hope you enjoyed this firstlook at this new identity coming soon in all math classes and books!
Tell all your friends and family, so they can enjoy and easier math experiences!
Today we have discovered a new polynomial identity! You will be the first to know about this 100% reliable and easy identity!
I know that just by looking at it, it looks a little hard, but i will give you the step by step process on solving and using this amazing new identity!