Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PARKOUR
Comfortable footwear and with good grip or you can go barefoot if you are professional.
Gloves if you are new .
Use a shin and knee protector if also you are new.
The most frequently used clothes are comfortable and loose pants so you can be more flexible.
Balance throughout the body.
A lot of strength in the extremities.
Parkour born in France in Western Europe.
• Parkour started especially by Raymond Belle, his son David Belle and Sébastien Foucan during the 1980s. But David Belle is considered the founder of parkour.
Parkour is a holistic training discipline using movement that developed from military obstacle course training. Practitioners aim to get from A to B in the most efficient way possible. It was inspired for the athletic skills of indigenous in Africa.
Dakao is a person who trains parkour, he make a guide of how to do this streme sport:
It is a form of sports training methodical and complete in nature based on indigenous African "in action".
Train with conviction and intelligence:
Parkour's emphasis on awareness of your environment and Circumstances, practicing under pressure to be more effective.
Train for fun:
It's when the sport is played for fun with friends, being spontaneous and taking challenges.
WITH THE OTHER EMANUEL.
When practiced Parkour should take into account the many risks to which people are exposed, poor technique and not stretching enough can cause:
Falls or slips can cause cramps, muscle aches, scrapes, small cuts and bruises as little risk.
Broken bones, sprains in the limbs, large wounds, objects embedded in the body as serious risks.
And even death in extreme cases if don't take necessary measures and training.