Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the Normal Distribution
Transcript of the Normal Distribution
2) Finding the Area between Mean and A Specified Negative Score
3) Finding the Area Between Two Z Scores on Opposite Sides of the Mean A normal distribution represented in standard scores Transformations by Using Proportions 1) Finding a Z score Bounding an Area Above It.
2) Finding a Z score Bounding an Area Below It Working with Percentiles 1) Finding the Percentile Rank fo Score Higher than the Mean
2) Finding the Percentile Rank of a Score Lower than the Mean
3) Finding the Raw Score Associated with a Percentile Higher than 50