Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pen Pal Lesson Plan
Transcript of Pen Pal Lesson Plan
LA 1.2.1.b Apply pre-writing activities and inquiry tools to generate ideas (e.g., draw, brainstorm, graphic organizer, writing tools)
LA 1.2.2.a Write for a specific purpose (e.g., story with pictures, factual book, alphabet book, poem, letter) Goals
1. Students will apply pre-writing activities, including brainstorming to successfully write pen pal letters. In cooperative groups and as a class, students will each contribute one idea - either a question to ask or a fact to share in their letters.
2. Students will write with the purpose of sending a pen pal letter to a student in the United States. In order to write a successful pen pal letter, students will include important elements of a letter, including a heading, greeting, body, closing, and signature. Next Time