Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Solar System
Transcript of The Solar System
Why this topic?
5 sessions (50 minutes)
3rd and 4th graders
Mixed cooperative groups
Anna Rodríguez Paula García
Laura Ortiz Clara Alabert
Develop a session
CONCLUSIONS (Cummin and taxonomy)
- Students are the planets and
- Watch a video.
- Repeat the first activity to see the
- Earth movements. (teacher)
Pupils guess and discover
through observation in groups.
- Performance of day and
night. Students take notes.
- Final performance of
the pupils: Earth,
- Video lunar phases.
- Students represent the
phases of the moon with materials.
- Report to classmates their
creations of the lunar phases.
- In groups, search information about one planet of the Solar System.
- Expose what they have found.
1. Simulate the sunset and the twilight with lights.
2. Locate planets, stars with a projectation of the sky.
3. Represent the lunar phases.
4. Learn astronomic seasons. (digital game)
5. Gyroscope: Earth.
6. Discover latitudes with a globe.
7. Stories of Heroes of sky.
8. Film of space.
Our lesson plan is based in CLIL. This method include Cummin's and Bloom Taxonomy.
low cognitive demands
high linguistic demands
low linguistic demands
high cognitive demands
- session 1:
Questions and suggestions
How would you present the different lunar phases in another way?
Would you carry out the activity of the planetarium?
When we do the activity to search information about the different planets, we are not sure if we will have enough time to do it.
We are not sure if the performance that students will carry out in second session will be succesfull enough.
Zone of Proximal Development
(guidance and instruction should be given) allowing the child to develop skills that then will use on their own.
Higher mental functions
Interaction among other students
effective way of developing skills and strategies.
Develop a session
Teacher's own way to represent the lunar phases