Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of The three states of matter(solid, liquid, and gas)
Transcript of Copy of The three states of matter(solid, liquid, and gas)
It fills any container it is in. It's atoms/ molecules, float around randomly. For example:the helium in balloons, the oxygen trees give off, and CO2. THE THREE PRINCIPLES OF MATTER
solid, liquid, and gas
by: Peyton Eckard pencile
gives gas grape CO2
we breathe out
solid solid the particals
of a solid viberate liquid hot liquids spread out and speed up
while cold liquids get closer and slow down. hot cold gas gas particles float around randomly hot liquid cold liquid solid gas