Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rock presentation
1st hour december 5th
Justin Bieber lololol because I love him (:
located in San Bernardino County, California in the Mojave Desert.
I looked at the colors and i seen that there was little crystal things inside of it plus it was kinda shiny so I knew it was granite.
luster: White and Black metallic luster..
Hardness on scale: 2
granules: yes mine has some and they're small
shape: its kinda round but it has edges and they are very sharp
size: Length: 3cm Width: 4 1/2 cm
uses for my rock
it's used for countertops and floors and sometimes the outer rims of swimming pools.
my rock is granite
So igneous starts out as magma, and pressure goes on it and it hardens. Then it cools once it's done hardening over a long time and there you have an igneous rock