Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gumball Math
gumballs. Leah has 2
green gumballs. How
many do they have all
together? Jordyn has 5 purple
gumballs. Bella has 4 red
gumballs. How many do
they have all together? Austin has 6 blue gumballs.
Dylan has 1 purple
gumball. How many do
they have all together? Eli had 7 blue gumballs.
He gave 3 gumballs to
Shelby. How many does
Eli have left? 5 - 3 = Alex had 5 green
gumballs. He gave 3
to Katie. How many
gumballs does Alex
have left? 6 - 4 = Kenzie had 6 yellow
gumballs. She gave 4
gumballs to Lauren. How
many gumballs does
Kenzie have left?