Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Honeydew Melon
Honey Dew Melons originated from Asia. In the 15th or 16th century it made its way to Europe.
Make sure the temperature isn't cold outside.
We love it when it's
By: Abby Tibon
http://w http://www.ehow.com/facts 5229783 history-honeydew-melon.html
95 - 115 Days
Pick and slice
Scoop the seeds
Place in warm water and take out the pulp.
Let the seeds dry for 3 days on a screen.
Put the seeds in a bag and place it in the fridge for the next season.
- spreads to other plants and make them die
Powdery White Mildew
- damaged leaves
- spreads to other plants
Spray the plant with fungicide.
Throw away if the plant wilts over night immediately.
By: Abby Tibon
Where Do Honey Dew Melons Grow?
How is Honey Dew Harvested?
How is Honey Dew Processed?
What Problems are Associated with Honey Dew?
How is Honey Dew Planted?
What Conditions does the Plant have to be grown in?