Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ischemia
What is it?
Ischemia is when you blood tissues get too much blood and will turn purple and lose oxygen. Ischemia is often found in the toes.
Types of Ischemia
There are lots of types of Ischemia diseases for example cardiac, bowel, brain, and limb Ischemia.
Ischemia disease can cause your blood tissues to die due to lost of oxygen. Ischemia can also lower your body temperature to dangerous levels witch causes frost bite.
Treatments for Ischemia
To cure Ischemia you'll need to have bypass surgery, during this surgery your clogged blood vessel will be removed in order to restore the blood flow.
How to prevent
To prevent this disease all you need to do is eat healthy.
How many people have it?
2 to 4 million people have ischemia.