Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Camera: Through the Ages
Transcript of The Camera: Through the Ages
- invented by Alhazen
-used for viewing solar eclipses
-artists were the first "users"
-became very popular during the 18th century
-the many generations of cameras
the camera obscura
camera phones Introduction The Camera Obscura The 35 mm Camera -A.K.A "Candid camera"
- Developed by Oskar Barnack of German Leica Camera-1913
-standard for all film cameras - created by Steven Sasson- 1975
-first camera- 3.6 kg & took 20s to capture picture
-Fuji first company to launch digital camera for the market in 1988 The Daguerreotype Camera -1837- Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre (French artist and scenic painter)
-19th August, 1839, -meeting in Paris, the Daguerreotype Process was revealed to the world by the French Academy of Science -majority of mobile phones are camera phones
-patent dating as far as 1956
-many videophones and cameras have included communication capability
-1995- Apple Videophone experiment