Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bar Parts & Equipment Layout
Transcript of Bar Parts & Equipment Layout
The Elements in determining the Placement, Size and Shape of a bar.
The element of décor
The element of function
B. The Back Bar
a construction of shelves and counter space behind a bar, used for storing bottles, glasses, etc
C. The Under Bar
- The heart of the entire beverage operation.
- used to store perishable ingredients and different types of bottled canned beers.
- This is used to grind, puree and refine ingredients
- located beside the ice bin for chilling bottle of drinks or juices.
Parts of the Under Bar
Parts of the Bar
The Front Bar
- The customer’s area where customers order their drinks and where orders are served.
Parts of the Front Bar:
- used in preparing brewed coffee.