Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bar Parts & Equipment Layout
Transcript of Bar Parts & Equipment Layout
The Elements in determining the Placement, Size and Shape of a bar.
The element of décor
The element of function
B. The Back Bar
a construction of shelves and counter space behind a bar, used for storing bottles, glasses, etc
C. The Under Bar
- The heart of the entire beverage operation.
- used to store perishable ingredients and different types of bottled canned beers.
- This is used to grind, puree and refine ingredients
- located beside the ice bin for chilling bottle of drinks or juices.
Parts of the Under Bar
Parts of the Bar
The Front Bar
- The customer’s area where customers order their drinks and where orders are served.
Parts of the Front Bar:
- used in preparing brewed coffee.