Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Social Media to find a Job
Transcript of Using Social Media to find a Job
+353 1 615 7014
@recruiterblog Jonathan Campbell Next Video: Thursday March 24th:
How to build your network and engage with recruiters/ companies
How to find jobs
How to research companies & events How to get Hired using Social Media What is Social Media?
What can I use it for?
Why should I use it?
Which Social Media Sites?
The basics: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter
Getting started on LinkedIn What is Social Media? Consumer Generated Media
Media for Social Interaction
Any form of online/ web interaction where you share information with a group of contacts
Web Pages that anyone can create
Job Boards are impersonal
Applying for a job via a Careers Page is equally impersonal
You are one of many.
The recruiter may be swamped with applications and yours is just one more
You need to differentiate yourself, stand out. Why should you use social media to find a job? Which Social Media Sites?