Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 資料蒐集
Research is a process of steps used to
and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue
"recherche" (to go about seeking)
Karl Barth Digital Library
Is www everything?
Experiment and Research
Google Challenge #1
This amazing site is on the edge of the Pacific plate. To the west, it looks out over the Pacific Ocean. To the north, is a world famous bridge. To the south, is a long sandy beach that goes into Golden Gate Park. This site was once a set of amazing swimming pools. There were many pools, diving boards, ropes to swing on, and even slides leading into the pool.
Google Challenge #2
In the mid-1800’s literate people in the United States and elsewhere often carried a notebook with them to copy down passages of text or quotations that were particularly valuable or interesting to them. This notebook had a very particular name. What was this kind of notebook called?
Google Challenge #3
this prezi is created by