Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of THE TROPICAL
Is the forest or dense forest of humid tropical climate characterized by high rainfall (2000 to 5000 mm annually) and a high average temperature.
Is a rainy climate and is characterized by warm weather throughout the year. Its average temperature is between 25 and 27 degrees a year.
The soils of this region are typically humid. The chemical weathering is pronounced due to the high rainfall, so that the soil profiles are deep and there is little development of the horizons below the superficial organic layer. Often the color of the soil is reddish or yellowish red.
The macaw, the capuchin monkey, the toucan, the boa constrictor, the jaguar, the arborea frog, the anteater, the sylvan cockroach, the giant milpies ...