Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TITLE PROPOSAL FOR SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
Transcript of TITLE PROPOSAL FOR SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
CAYABYAB, Lorenzo Don R.
PONSECA, Stephanie T. (L)
TAN, Ace Lexter B.
VILLA, Patricia Anne M.
MR. RUBEN D. ESPEJO JR
Statement of the Problem
• General Problem
How can the study conducted by the proponents help improve the billing issues that comes with manual billing methods such as data storage, data security, the method for updating data stored in the database, and the insurance of the billing information produced?
• Specific Problem
1. How can the system help the company in saving time when processing transactions with the Automated System?
2. How can the system solve the problem of faulty computations when using the manual method?
3. How can the system help with the storage and security of data saved in the database of the system?
Objective of the Study
To design, develop and implement the proposed Automated Billing System which will innovate the current manual system of Hair Republic Salon.
1. To provide a user friendly and easy to manage system that will shorten the time needed for a transaction.
2. To provide, compute, and store data/transactions much secure than that of manual process.
3. To utilize a manageable database that will serve as storage
for the company transaction records.
Automated Billing System for Hair Republic Salon in Olongapo City.
Brief History of
Mr. Paul Reyes established Cosmopolitan in year 2004. For 4 years running, due to management mischief and issues, the salon changed its franchise name as “Hair Republic Salon” in the year 2008.
In 2013, Ms. Lailani Manalo took over the management because Mr. Reyes had to migrate on Germany.
Brief Description of the Proposed Title
The researchers propose a Computerized Billing System for Hair Republic Salon to modernize,upgrade, and solve multiple issues with their manual billing methods such as storage,access, and accuracy of data.
The Computerized Billing System shall handle all billing transactions for the salon. It will also handle the storage, retrieval, updating, and security of all the data stored in the database.
PARADIGM OF THE STUDY
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
BETTER DATA SECURITY
NO INVENTORY TRACKING
NO OR PRINTING
MAINTENANCE MUST BE
OF IT EXPERT
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
• Installed memory: 256MB
• Maximum supported memory:2GB
• Video card:64MB of shared system RAM
• Hard disk drive: 20GB
• Operating System: Windows XP Professional
• Processor: Intel Athlon
• Adobe Creative Suite CS6
o Adobe Photoshop CS6
o Adobe Illustrator CS6
o Adobe Flash Builder CS6
• Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
• Microsoft Access 2007
SYSTEM DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
CURRENT SYSTEM FLOWCHART
TOP LEVEL DIAGRAM