Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of inhaled therapy
delivery device young nam inhaled therapy in ICU aerosol therapy..
directly delivery drug to the internal lumen of the airway and onto the therapeutic site.
-more rapid effect
-less systemic side effect particle size&
*5 to 10 microns -upper airway
*1 to 5 microns reach lower airway& alveoli mechanisms of deposition
-effect of temperature &humidity
- pattern of inhalation aerosol delivery device
-SVN &Nebulizer only 10~20% inhaled
-->T-piece needed or resolving tube breath inhance jet nebulizer
-->prevent loss of aerosol possible broncodilator
but should not be bedsonide(pulmicort)
--> tend to heart medication airway flow >40~60L/min particle size
1~6micron nebulizer use remmomendation
1.humidity-stop the heater humidifier
2. clear the air way
3.adjust MV setting-T/V 500ml & inspi flow rate 30~50