Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JFK Assassination
have to of done, an impossible path Due to unlikely movements by the people in the video,
it is plausible it could have been tampered with.
Jacqueline Kennedy's reaction to the shot is far
more immediate than the normal human, thus showing
likelyhood of the video being sped up and tampered with.
Lee Harvey Oswald's reasoning Psychologically, Oswald did things to get attention,
and was socially a loner/outsider.
He was trying to seek approval from Havana, Cuba
and Fidel Castro. He had originally planned to
assassinate Dallasite General Walker, a critic of Castro. Kennedy had also humiliated Castro in the
Cuban Missile Crisis.