Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Intro
By: Jasroop, Anika, Haniya and Areeba.
In our Presentation, we will explain why we chose these 10 items.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO OUR PRESENTATION
Rifle and Ammunition.
Protection when encountering danger.
Things we need for Survival
6. Tinned Food
7. Bottled Water
Coats and Ropes
- so we can stay warm
- We can use Coats instead of blankets
- Use to keep dry in rainy weathers
Tent and Tinned Food
Tinned Food :
* In case there are some vegetarians who can't eat meat.
* So we don't starve to DEATH!
Also non perishable.
Compass and Map
Compass : To show us where to go
( North, West, East, South )
- To find our way through the village
- NOT get lost
Bottled water and Matches
- So we're not dehydrated
- We can drink water
- For heat
- Start camp fires
- We can use to help climbing at steep part of the mountain
- To keep our rifle loaded
- To use with a rifle