Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Research and Writing
Transcript of Research and Writing
Area of focus: Education
HOW DOES SEX EDUCATION AFFECT ADOLESCENT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND HEALTH?
While doing my research it was very difficult, didn't really know where to start. I changed my research question several times. So decided to divided my research into three section:
Social Media Influence
While I continue to do my research, it led me to think that my generation is really based off sex.
I. In the article "Trends in Media Use..." taught me that teens spend usually about six hours, other than sleeping.
II. Another article I read, taught me that most parents agree to sex education but only certain information can be taught.
III. Sex is the most searched on the internet!!
Goal: NEXT STEPS/SENIOR PROJECT
WHAT MY RESEARCH TAUGHT ME...
My plan is to make a video to the DOE on why all schools should have sex education. And in this video I will show how much do teens know when it comes to sex.
The most important reason of this video is that there is so much to know about sex, and not everything is being taught.