Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cells Think-Pair-Share
Think for 30 seconds and jot down your ideas. Be prepared to share with your group.
Why do cells divide?
Imagine your skin cell is a single-celled organism. How will it reproduce?
Create a circle map with "stem cells" in the middle...
Stem Cells Video Assignment
Think about single celled organisms like bacteria or an an amoeba. How would they reproduce?
Cell division and Stem Cells
What is the difference between the two?
Which do humans use?
Which do single-celled organisms use?
Sexual versus Asexual Reproduction
What do you know about stem cells?
What can stem cells do?
Why are they important?
Where have you heard about stem cells?
Try to define and describe stem cells in your circle map as you watch the video