Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of American Vintage
Analysis: Present Display
Future Concept (5 - 10 Years): Brand Identity Prism
Light, bohemian, nude tones, white, aged/distressed, juxtaposition of rough ambiance and supple clothes.
Casual, attentive, natural, daring.
French / American, sustainability
Relaxed, comfortable, confident.
Customer Reflected Image:
Understated, free, creative.
Understanding, sensitivity, common interests.
Increased texture and color, introduction of varied shapes, contrast rather than complementing clothing.
Founder: Michaël Azoulay
HQ: Paris, France
Reinvented the basics of layering
American Vintage is a style with a vintage touch‚ - Inspired by the American trend intermingled with the jeans image
Smell & Touch
- Woody smell (in line with its vintage style)
- Touch of wood; easy access to products
- Lighting (some dislocated floor lights, no emphasis)
- Space (contrary to usual customer shopping path, different wall processing method)
- Design (different color & size of steel structure， different color of wooden desk, weak window display, no consideration of air circulation)
- Layout (messy counter and storage container）
- Label (cheap category label)
No Music, No audio sensory
Smell & Touch
- Quick fade of the aroma
- Various wood texture （smooth, semi-smooth, rough）
- Monotonous touch of vintage style
White, soft and bright LED lights
White wooden walls
Light background music
Wooden closet and floor
Change the path from O style to I style( to be broader)
Easy enter and exit
Small and tidy counter
Read like a book
Easy for customer to experience
High quality hanger and label
Window display with highlights of the products
-Lighting (transparent and bright, floor light, deliberately designed lighting system)
-Space (relatively loose display of products, wood design concept)
-Design (warehouse structure, wood elements，specific plastic on the wall)
Institutional Display (display the concept but not the items)
Show Case Window
Simple,Brief, Clean and Clear Message(brand association)
Well-lettered (brand name)
Well-designed (vintage door & window frame)
Continuous change based on collections
With consistent elements of the new concept
Make cohesion between the store and the communication
Store size: 92.66 m2
Stock area size: 13.68 m2:
Dóra Jónsdóttir,Hala Radwan, Barbara Victorino,Ran Wei, Joe Yang, Jia Zhou