Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Continental Tropical Air Mass
Transcript of Continental Tropical Air Mass
Location and Time
-Moves to the Southwest plains of the United States.
How does it form?
-Warm to hot temperatures during day, mild during the night
Alayna Thomas, Chloe Jarrett, Garrett Bryant, Brenden Christy
Continental- occurs over land.
What exactly does it mean?
Air Mass-A volume of air defined by its temperature and water vapor content.
Tropical Latitudes- found 25 degrees from the equator.
-Occurs during summer months.
-Originates in Mexican Plateau
Weather it brings.
-Sometimes causes thunderstorms
-Warm air from the equator, heats the air.
-There is no water around to moisten the air.
-Causes heat and dryness to mix and form a giant glob of air.