Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Adena Utilities Engineering
Transcript of Adena Utilities Engineering
Engineering BY: Micaiah Dawson, Colette Ouattara,
Maria Holt, Devaughn Williams Our molecule is a trigonal planar. This molecule could benefit Nigeria because of the different ways it can be used. Because it is commonly used as a disinfectant to kill bacteria and fungi and also used for embalming to disinfect and preserve human and animal remains. Formaldehyde Purpose Proofs Mathematics How Could Formaldehyde Benefit an Impoverished Countries, Such as Nigeria? Adena Utilities Engineering Incorporated in Cincinnati, Ohio is trying to invent new and innovative ways to make engineering a more profitable industry . In order for the company to maximize energy efficiency, chemists are employed to research how different molecules work. In order to help Adena, we were asked to study and analyze a molecule using molecular geometry. Formaldehyde is made up from Carbon, Dipole, and Oxygen. What Is The Molecule Used For? • Furniture, flooring, stairs, and cabinets
• Building materials
• Parasitology labs for diagnostic purposes
• Disinfectant Formaldehyde is used in multiple things such as: How Will The Information Gained Benefit Adena? This molecule would benefit Adena because they can use Formaldehyde to supply families with secure and safe buildings. A B C D Statement Reason ABC = DBC
ABC= DBC Given
SAS What Forces Hold a Molecule Together? Intermolecular forces hold a molecule together.
•Intermolecular forces are forces of attractions that exist between molecules. This concludes our presentation. Thanks for listening! prove: ABC = DBC given: <ABC = <DBC